To compliment our pipeline connector range, Supergrip (UK) Ltd offer a selection of specialist flanges, designed to assist with connection alignment issues found during subsea installation. These flanges can be supplied as part of our connector package, or independently based on client requirements.
Two types of specialist flange are available:
1. Swivel flange
2. Misalignment flange
The swivel flange can be produced to suit most existing flange specifications to ensure correct mating of sealing joints and bolt pitches.
The swivel flange incorporates the traditional mating specification with the ability to rotate the flange bolt pattern, allowing hole alignment with a fixed mating flange.
The misalignment flange can be produced to suit most existing flange specifications to ensure correct mating of sealing joints and bolt pitches.
A ball joint is incorporated into the flange allowing a +/-5º rotation to account for misalignment tolerances between the fixed flange and the connecting pipeline.
Dual seals are provided as standard within the ball joint of the misalignment flange, offering a double block function and pressure test facility.
• pipe diameters: 4” to 36” NS
• pressure rating: > 450 bar.g
• Operating temperature: -40ºc to +180ºc
• design standards: ASME VIII, ASME B31.3/ 31.4/31.8, ASME B16.5, MSS SP-44
• dual seal arrangement on all systems as standard
• pressure verification testing capability
* anti-extrusion protection on all seals
• Installation frames & rigging supplied for all connectors